httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP Problems
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 12:40:20 GMT
Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> > In short, what to do:
> >
> > 1)  "LoadModule php4_module pathto/mod_php4.so"
>
> Already loaded, as stated in the message to which you responded.
>

> > 2) "AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml"
>
> Also added, convienant how you left out that part. Mozilla now tries to
> download index.php

I am not familiar with your initial configuration (php.conf & filters),
which is why the above suggested that you start over by removing everything
PHP related, and follow the instructions in the PHP manual.

If it still does not work, please explain your relevant configuration in
detail. Otherwise, I nor anyone else know, or cannot be sure of, in which
context it fails.

Regards,
Robert Andersson