httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache has FrontPage Server Installation
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:11:10 GMT
David wrote:
> Many thanks for your insightful elaboration to move away from FrontPage
> as a web development tool.

"The master dropped the device to the ground and crushed it underfoot. And
suddenly the novice was enlightened."
-- The Tao Of Programming

> What approach should a web hobbyist take when developing his
> site? When should he hand-code the pages, when should he use web
> development softwares like DreamWeaver ( considering most of you are
> already ?

This is very much off-topic, and is more appropriate in some web development
forum. Personally, I have never touched an WYSIWYG editor.

Regards,
Robert Andersson