httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP Problems
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:07:12 GMT
Zac Stevens wrote:
> It is perhaps reasonable to wonder why the request body is not available
in
> later stages of request handling.

It is, I think, for normal handlers in the request_rec structure. I have
just skimmed through docs on filters so I'm not 100% sure, but it seems that
that structure isn't available to either input or output filters. Which
makes sense, since conceptually a filter shouldn't care about such things.

Is there any purpose of using PHP as a filter, besides being able to "chain"
it before/after SSI etc?

Regards,
Robert Andersson