httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Leif W" <warp-...@usa.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Installation help needed
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 20:17:40 GMT

How did you ./configure apache?  Which layout did you use, or what --prefix,
etc.?  If nothing, probably it went to the default locatin of
/usr/local/apache (or /usr/local/apache2) and you're trying mix old and new
files - a bad idea.  I'd probably get it working in the new location first
then remove the stale installation using rpm.

Leif