httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Leif W" <warp-...@usa.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2 caching dynamic scripts
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 00:19:39 GMT

Ah, that makes sense.  I saw the problem in the past (long time ago), but I
was not the server admin and not too familiar with Apache and was just told
"that's the way it is", for production server, so I didn't comment.  So an
alternate solution was to have a development server without the caching.
Something to keep in mind when delving into other modules like FastCGI.
Thanks for the update and explanation.

Leif