httpd-users mailing list archives

From de...@betterway.net
Subject [users@httpd] Total Newbie Help
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:42:57 GMT
Hello,

So, my system admin and sup went to vacation and I was suddenly given
responsiblity to make another page available under SSL.
The system already has SSL enabled and there are some pages accessible over
SSL, I am just not sure how to make the new page secure through SSL.  I
remember my sys admin saying it was really easy, just do a couple of things
but he never explained it all the way.

I'd appreciate a link or two, or, if its really quick, just a line.

We are running Apache 1.3 and Tomcat 4.1.  We are running Struts based
actions (but that shouldn't matter, should it?)

Thank you all,

Denis