httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Dixon" <mdi...@computer.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Difficulty with Index function of list server
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:37:18 GMT
Hi Ken,

I've been trying to use the users-index.nnn_nnn@httpd.apache.org process to
look for messages on your service so that I could avoid posting a question
that might already have been answered.  I tried e-mailing to:

users-index.1_100@httpd.apache.org
users-index.100_199@httpd.apache.org
users-index.1000_1999@httpd.apache.org
users-index.2000_2999@httpd.apache.org
users-index.9000_9999@httpd.apache.org

But only get back attachments that say (for example):

users Result of: index.9000_9999

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- subject index not available for message(s) ->
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- subject index not available for message(s) ->
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- subject index not available for message(s) ->
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- subject index not available for message(s) ->
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- subject index not available for message(s) ->
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- subject index not available for message(s) ->
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- subject index not available for message(s) ->
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- subject index not available for message(s) ->
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- subject index not available for message(s) ->
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <- subject index not available for message(s) ->

--- Administrative commands for the users list ---
<snip>

Am I doing the request incorrectly?  or could there be a problem with this
part of the httpd.apache.org mailing list service?

Kind regards, Mark Dixon
Perth, Australia