httpd-users mailing list archives

From Fernando Melo <fernand...@envent.co.za>
Subject [users@httpd] ErrorDocument 404
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:06:54 GMT
Hi there,

I recently did a migration of a site from a server using Apache 1.3.22 to
one using Apache 1.3.28.
We have several VirtualHosts's in out httpd.conf and we use the
ErrorDocument 404 directive within specific virtual hosts.
There is no call to this directive outside of the virtual hosts.

After the migration to the new server, the ErrorDocument 404 directive no
longer works and instead I get a standard "Not Found" error.  Is there any
other directive that could be preventing the ErrorDocument directive from
working on the new server?

Thank you
Fernando