httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jefferson Midei" <jmi...@wmweb.com.br>
Subject [users@httpd] LIMIT BANDWIDHT USING APACHE 2.0.44
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 17:34:19 GMT
                Dear Sirs,

My name is Jefferson Midei, and I'm in Brasil.

I'm using a Linux Server, Conectiva (RedHat) 9.0, kernel 2.4.21, and
WebServer Apache 2.0.44.

I have about 150 virtual domains in my Apache Server, and I'm using a
"namebased" configuration (sharing one IP)...

I need to limit the usage of my bandwidth per virtual domain, and I don't
know how to do that, or what I need to do that...

I looked for "limit bandwidth" in the hystory of this maillist, but I just
found solutions for Apache 1.3 (mod_bandwidth)...

Please, help me...

Thanks,

Jefferson Midei
jmidei@wmweb.com.br