httpd-users mailing list archives

From "M.D. DeWar" <m...@s-wit.net>
Subject [users@httpd] MPM question
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:51:17 GMT
Hello,
In reading the docs I see that I use prefork for the MPM
In the httpd.conf is it safe to # out the winnt,beos,netware MPM statements
?
Like this one below ?
Thanks
Mark

# StartThreads: Number of worker threads launched at server startup
# MinSpareThreads: Minimum number of idle threads, to handle request spikes
# MaxSpareThreads: Maximum number of idle threads
# MaxThreads: Maximum number of worker threads alive at the same time
# MaxRequestsPerChild: Maximum  number of requests a thread serves. It is
#                      recommended that the default value of 0 be set for
this
#                      directive on NetWare.  This will allow the thread to
#                      continue to service requests indefinitely.
<IfModule mpm_netware.c>
ThreadStackSize      65536
StartThreads           250
MinSpareThreads         25