httpd-users mailing list archives

From "DvDmanDT" <dvdma...@telia.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Using the mod_status ??
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:43:59 GMT
Please use plain text instead of HTML... Not that I really care, but there
are rumors some ppl can't read them or have problems reading them or
something... ;-) :-D

Anyway...
Allow From .dyndns.org isn't what you are looking for... You wanna place
that inside a vhost or something and type
Allow From All, cause you currently only allow users with the ISP dyndns.org
(not 100% true, but it's kinda like that)... You want only visitors of that
address... So vhosts would be my advice, with something else as standard
vhost...
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt@hotmail.com
Mail: dvdmandt@telia.com
----- Original Message -----
From: David
To: HTTP Server Users
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 7:53 PM
Subject: [users@httpd] Using the mod_status ??

I have enabled

LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so

Also set ExtendedStatus On

Also set
<Location /server-status>
    SetHandler server-status
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from .dyndns.org
</Location>

where my website address is actually
http://DOMAINNAME.dyndns.org

So, I believe I have set almost ( everything I hope!) all correctly.. But
when I tried to access the server-status report
Via  http://domainname.dyndns.org/server-status

What could have gone wrong?

Regards
DAvid