httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Winanjaya" <winan...@cbn.net.id>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Newbie question .. please help
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 01:13:32 GMT
Hi.. It works already .. but I met different problem now, :  the main domain is lippogeneral.com
and the additional domains are winceleste.com and bytel.com .. my problem is why it always
open winceleste.com site if I open the main domain (lippogeneral.com) .. ? hopefully you understand
what I mean (sorry .. english is not my first language) ..many thanks in advance

Regards
Winan

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Lohmann
  To: Winanjaya
  Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 2:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Newbie question .. please help

  Hmm. Perhaps you can send me the last line of your error_log?

  When there is something like ".. using 127.0.0.1" then you have to direct your Domain to
your IP by your DNS-Server. When you type in at your promt (Not on your server but on your
Client (on WindowsOS = Start->Execute->cmd->enter): ping <yourdomain> which
IP is listed for your domain?

  But before looking for it, please send the log.

  Thanks.

  Mike