httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Winanjaya" <winan...@cbn.net.id>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual Domains
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 12:13:19 GMT
Dear The Expert,

We have a domain lippogeneral.com at 202.152.40.40( the ip address is natted to internal ip),
now I have added a new domain, called pbxsoftwares.com, I have registered it and the primary
name server is: ns1.pbxsoftwares.com --> 202.152.40.40 and the secondary is ns2.pbxsoftwares.com
--> 202.152.40.41..

so far we can access the page (www.pbxsoftwares.com) thru intranet server.. and it works fine,
my problem is for internet users .. the internet users cannot open the page .. they met Page
not found error message in their browser ....why .. and what should I check?

I have stuck on this for almost 3 weeks and I am getting frustated with this .. please help
and many thanks in advance

Regards

Winan