httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Global Point Solutions" <...@gps1.us>
Subject [users@httpd] Virtual No Show Needs Help
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 15:57:43 GMT
Hello,
I'm running win2k pro w/256 MEG RAM with Apache 2.0.47-Win32-x86-no_ssl. with DNS by Zoneedit
configured to my outbound internet address of http://68.88.178.255

I have created virtuals for three sites. but am unable to see the other sites. I can only
see www.newboardtmbc.org I can't see www.fsi1.net or www.tabernaclebc.us

Here's a view of my virtuals. Please help me understand what is wrong that is preventing the
view of the other virtual sites.
I'm truly stuck here because this configuration was was working fine on another server with
a Adv Server 2K and it was moved to this WIN 2K unit.the directories were correctly changed
and the test of the system isi fine and the error log is not indicating any errors ????

Regards

Casey
Global Point Solutions

Here is the Virtual Host Containers:

NameVirtualHost *

#
# VirtualHost example:
# Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
# The first VirtualHost section is used for requests without a known
# server name.
#
#<VirtualHost *>
#    ServerAdmin webmaster@dummy-host.example.com
#    DocumentRoot /www/docs/dummy-host.example.com
#    ServerName dummy-host.example.com
#    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
#    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
#</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName www.newboardtmbc.org
  ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
  DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/newboardtmbc.org"
  ErrorLog logs/newboardtmbc.org-error_log
  CustomLog logs/newboardtmbc.org-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName www4.fsi1.net
  ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
  DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/fsi1.net"
  ErrorLog logs/fsi1.net-error_log
  CustomLog logs/fsi1.net-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName www.tabernaclebc.us
  ServerAdmin webmaster@gps1.us
  DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/www/tabernaclebc.us"
  ErrorLog logs/tabernaclebc.us-error_log
  CustomLog logs/tabernaclebc.us-access_log common
</VirtualHost>