httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steve Vernon" <steve.ver...@btconnect.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Newbie needs help with IP addresses
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:53:28 GMT
Hiya Simon,

How long is a piece of string! I really don't know from what you said how
the network is setup, but assuming it is set up, and this server has a
static ip address (does not change) then type into a command promt ipconfig.

This should list all network connects, and for me, my ethernet card is on
192.168.0.1...

So all computers in my office can go to the URL http:\\192.162.0.1\  is the
APache web server on my machine.

Is that what you want?

THANKS!

Steve

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Steve Vernon>ipconfig

Windows IP Configuration

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 3:

        Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
        Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :