httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Haris Kazic" <ha...@haris.demon.nl>
Subject [users@httpd] pictures not showing up in apache
Date Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:11:10 GMT
Hi all,

I installed Apache 2 php4 and mysql succesfully.
It worked excelent for a few days on my FreeBSD box.

WHen i did a reboot mysql did not work anymore, so i decided to reinstall everything,

Apache php and mysql worknow, but only webpages i visit dont deisplay pictures. But a big
red cross. Also index files are not loaded automaticly.

I host several sites for people and all are complaing about not loading index automaticly
and their pictures are not showing up, any has a solution hjow to make apache display pictures
and to load index files automaticly?

Thx

Haris