httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Corradino Galasso" <g.corrad...@libero.it>
Subject [users@httpd] R: [users@httpd] A problem ??
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:50:46 GMT
No i'm sure there is a only apache2 installation
i can't find any webserver of any type neither running
neither installed on port 80 there aren't any socket,
i'm sure that is a privileged user problem...

in httpd.conf i write
#
user apache
group apache
#
and the apache user exist before i can do anything...
which kind of privileged capabilities i must give to this
user to make a correct apache installation and how i can
give these permissions?
Thank you in advance.
Corradino