httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <supp...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] RE: Apache on windows XP
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2003 04:24:45 GMT
Did you make sure that any firewall of the XP and McAfee are disabled on
this XP?

Jeff Cohen
Support@GEJ-IT.com
Tel. (416) 917-2324
www.GEJ-IT.com
GEJ-IT Networks!
-----Original Message-----
From: Niranjan Patel [mailto:niranjan@altair.com]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 12:29 PM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: [users@httpd] RE: Apache on windows XP

Hello Everyone,

I am getting the following error running Apache 1.3 on a windows XP machine.
I was not able to find any message in the error.log Is this a problem only
on windows XP will I be fine on windows 2000. Is there any way I can debug
this issue. Any help is appreciated.

Error:

Apache has encountered a problem and needs to close

szAppName: Apache.exe  szAppVer: 0.0.0.0   szModName: ntdll.dll
szModVer: 5.1.2600.1106  offset: 00006a8d

Thanks

Niranjan