httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tomas Larsson" <larssonto...@telia.com>
Subject SV: [users@httpd] LIMIT BANDWIDHT USING APACHE 2.0.44
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2003 20:28:45 GMT
The source for the V1.3 modules are available. Maybee it's possible to port
it to V2044.

 With best regards

Tomas Larsson

Verus amicus est tamquam alter idem

All messages originating from me are scanned with the latest updates of
Norton Antivirus 2K3.

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: mgarriss [mailto:mgarriss@earthlink.net]
Skickat: den 6 september 2003 17:35
Till: users@httpd.apache.org
Ämne: Re: [users@httpd] LIMIT BANDWIDHT USING APACHE 2.0.44

I agree completely with Leif's comments.  I would love to help in this
endeavor.  I am a very experienced C/C++ programmer but have only
recently joined the Apache world.  After reading a few chapters on
module writing I would say that it is complex but it is also
understandable.  Having said that I would never undertake such a project
unless a few more people were willing to jump on with it.  I'll leave it
at that.....

Michael Garriss