httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Charlie Smith" <Smit...@ldschurch.org>
Subject [users@httpd] General opinion of apache 2.0 and mod_perl 1.28?
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2003 15:07:58 GMT
Is mod_perl 2.0 now officially considered stable and out of beta?
I saw a recent release for 1.28 and apache 1.3.28.

We've found apache 1.27 and mod_perl 1.27 to be pretty stable,
but am having to reboot server regularily to avoid memory leak.

I'd prefer not to be on the bleeding edge with development of applications.

What's the general opinion?

Will need apache and perl to work with php, ssl, mysql and python, java, oracle 9.0.1.

Charlie Smith
8/18/03

This message may contain confidential information, and is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to whom it is addressed.