httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ola Ogunneye" <oogun...@adventisthealthcare.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Can this be done with Apache?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 13:43:03 GMT
Does that mean that my current configuration would need to be redone? When I did my first install,
using a binary file, I provided the domain name and some basic info when installing Apache,
if I will be using name base virtual hosts for example, would I need to reinstall Apache and
then not supply the domain name when prompted, and does that mean that the two sites would
be hosted the same way under <Virtual Hosts Directive>? Or the primary install stays
the way it is, and a new domain is added to <Virtual Hosts Directive>?

Thanks in advance..

Ola

>>> mgc@tid.es 08/05/03 08:16AM >>>
yes you can have two domains pointing to the same IP address, you need
to have a look to VirtualHosts by name.

HTH

Miguel

Ola Ogunneye ha escrito:

--

Un saludo,

Miguel

Control en el Entorno Móvil
Telefónica I+D
Parque Tecnológico de Boecillo, parcela 118
47151 Boecillo (Valladolid)

Tel: +34 983 367957
Fax: +34 983 367564

E-mail: mgc@tid.es  Web: http://www.tid.es