httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ola Ogunneye" <oogun...@adventisthealthcare.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Can this be done with Apache?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2003 12:09:34 GMT
Hello all,

I should start out by telling you all that I am still a newbie. However,
I have successfully installed my first Apache Server 2.0.47. It is
working well, and I have added other things like PHP and Mysql.

However, I am creating a webserver to share information with family
members. At the same time, I want to use it for non personal business.
Is it possible for it to be configured for two different domain names?
Or do I need Apache installed again to achieve my goal? If so, do I need
2 different IP addresses for each, and can someone point me in the right
direction?

Thank you all in advance.

Ola