httpd-users mailing list archives

From Brett Randall <li...@ipsware.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: Installing Apache-1.3.28 on RedHat 9
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:07:38 GMT
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, peter@castandcrew.com wrote:

> It is so simple and so brutal that I've never even thought to
> copy the files.
> The beauty is missing but if you are in a hurry it will work.

I was in a hurry :-) Now, if you can get Apache 1.3.28 to work on
RedHat without crashing whenever there's a pageview, I'd be
interested... At the moment my fresh build Apache is broken and I
can't figure out why (see yesterday's article from me for more
info).

B.
--
To err is human, to forgive, beyond the scope of the Operating System.