httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Zuri" <zigz...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Keeping track of children activities
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 02:43:52 GMT
What kind of process accounting can be done with a running server. HTTPD
preforks a specified (min-2-max) number of processes and handes them over
requests for processing. We need to perform certain actions when a process
starts working on a request and also when it finishes processing the request
and returns the results. Initial idea is to program a handler and may be an
outside program to process the information, but we're open to suggestions
and thanks in advance.

Zig@gy