httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Leibel <ste...@bluetuna.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Referer in logfile
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2003 07:34:48 GMT
I'm running some Perl CGI's under Apache 2.0.47.  When I write to the
logfile by printing to STDERR, if I invoke the CGI directly my text
is written normally to logs/error_log.

But when I invoke the CGI as an action in a form, my text always has
"referer - <referer info>" appended.

I've tried altering the logfile formats in httpd.conf without
success.  I've also tried enabling a separate referer logfile and
that also didn't work.   I haven't found anything in the
documentation to explain how to turn the referer info off.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.