httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thiago Anderson" <s3r...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Banners
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:19:16 GMT
Hello List ,
I wish I Knowledge as a I do about to By , style Geocities , at the Apache,
banners , he looks all by oneself nao I'm going By banners about to flurry
the navigation , nor he swims , I wish I By merely a menu , from the
SiteMill central , at the subdomains , AND I wish I knowledge in case that
at the Apache does have knack as of I By without having to edit the one
codifies of the SiteMill. the one SiteMill herein is Educational do you
understand?