httpd-users mailing list archives

From Colin.Sle...@transwareplc.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help to people
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 16:25:58 GMT

This is not the place for this crap Sangesh (goldenrewards) .

                      Sangesh

                      <sangesh2003@yaho        To:       users@httpd.apache.org

                      o.com>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  [users@httpd] Help to people

                      07/08/2003 17:02

                      Please respond to

                      users

Dear Friends,

Great place to earn money ,with in 2 month i
have earn Rs 24,250/- and worked only  part time
with this company. My friend who brought me here
is a college student and earning 25,000/- per
month, one more person with a age of only 23
years ,earning unbelievable 85,000/- per month
with this  company only.

There are many House wife , Student , Old age
people , people like me working as a part time,
full time, with these company.

Basically i am a computer engineer , getting
salary  of 20,000/- K, my requirement was
growing  up and up, and the company condition is
not so good , so i cannot ask for raise on my
salary, I had searched a lot for a place where i
can get good money , and got this company.

I have written this mail just to help people
around the whole world  who want to earn more
money without leaving existing job .

Any body interested can join the company .
Belive me there is no fake in this mail.

Just go to the url http://4096earnyourworth.com

Reference code no  7002

Sangesh

God Bless You