httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Neo Melbourne" <NeoMelbou...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] domain in apache
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2003 09:59:31 GMT
Hello

I have a channel on IRC, and one day i made a page to it,
i did'nt have anyplace to put it, so i downloaded Apache 2.0.47
Then i got myself a domain chatarea51.com

i linked the domain to my server, (my IP adddress)
but when i go to the chatarea51.com  the domain disapear,
and my ip address is there instead,
how can i change that?

is it posibile to set up anything in apache?
so when people goes to chatarea51.com the domain is still there,
and they can see chatarea51.com/index.html   and when they click on
foreksample: about  they comes to chatarea51.com/about.html  ?

i'm not so very good with apache, so i hope i can get help here

thanks
  Neo