httpd-users mailing list archives

From "ohbaby33 GT" <ohbab...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.47 cannot view web pages via browser
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:48:22 GMT

Leif,
1. The non operating system is the D drive instead of C where windows is
installed on the 2000 Server.
2. The index.html file is in the httpd.conf.
3. What accounts have read and execute? Does system need Read and Execute
permission. Shall I give everyone read and execute to the httpdocs folder?
4. All I want to do is install Apache on a Win2k box and look at the default
page. I was thinking of getting away from IIS and wanted to test Apache out.