httpd-users mailing list archives

From "ohbaby33 GT" <ohbab...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.47 cannot view web pages via browser
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:14:46 GMT
I downloaded Apache 2.0.47 win32 with MSI installed to a Win2k Server to a
non operation system partition. It installed just fine and is running as a
local system account. BUT, when I try to view any content I get "page is not
available". The slashes face forward not backwards and are in quotes. The
index.html file is in the proper location and so is the documentIndex. Why
does this NOT work? Has anybody installed apache 2.0.47 on a win2k server?
What are the NTFS permission suppose to be??