httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] SOLVED -Errors with make and make install - urgent
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2003 07:51:20 GMT
Oh... I just saw that you already figured that out (putting the "SOLVED"
in front of the subject caused it to move down my list which is sorted
by subject :-)

If you're curious to the reason for mod_ssl not compiling in, it's
because you set the "--enable-shared=ssl" switch. That informs configure
that you want to compile mod_ssl as a DSO and load it manually yourself.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.