httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache Will Not Start
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 14:21:30 GMT
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Cody Harris [mailto:hchs@ns.sympatico.ca]
>
>/etc/hosts?

Have you actually got a computer or are your just txting in your
messages?

This is about the tersest thread I've ever seen! If you'd been a little
more verbose to begin with, your problem would've been solved several
messages ago because the other respondents would not have felt so
inclined to be as reticent as you. Your mono-syllabic postings give me
the impression that you are far too busy to be bothered explaining your
problem and would rather have others figure all out all the possible
answers and post them in detail for you...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

>> Brian

views of the sender's company.