httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Vander Laan, Mikell" <mvanderl...@fcg.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.47 ActiveDirectory and LDAP does it realy even work?
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:24:00 GMT
I've set up win32 Apache 2.0.47 with the following config and

Each attempt to access the page under authorization the

Server looks for it then returns nothing.

(the browser never even attempts to negotiate authentication, only "Page
cannot be display" error shows up)

Result is on error file entry, no access entry, but a

Does the LDAP integration really work with apache and Active directory?

Here's my current config file specs:

#LoadModule auth_module modules/mod_auth.so

LoadModule auth_ldap_module modules/mod_auth_ldap.so

<IfModule mod_auth_ldap.c>

<Directory "C:/progra~1/apache~1/apache2/htdocs/mikell">

AllowOverride None

AuthType Basic

AuthName "Mr. Bill Staff Only"

AuthLDAPURL
"ldap://10.10.30.245:389/ou=gonet\mvander,dc=go,dc=net?uid?sub"

AuthLDAPBindDN " gonet\mvander "

AuthLDAPBindPassword "mrbill01"

require valid-user

</Directory>

</IfModule>

Can someone point me to a complete document showing the appropriate
config and url line for an Active Directory call?