httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Lane <sl...@moyergroup.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Mod_ssl expert needed
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:09:47 GMT
Hello all:

I've been wrestling, for what seems like forever, with a
mod_ssl/OpenSSL/HTTPS problem that apparently affects only Internet Explorer
for the Mac. The problem and its reasons are well known and widely
documented. My problem is that even after reading all the docs and trying
all the fixes, nothing works. Still get IE Mac dying with "data decryption
error".

I'm at the point where I'm willing to pay someone to help me sort this out.
If you are an expert (I need an expert -- I'm not entirely dim and I'm
completely baffled by this) and have some availability quite soon to help,
drop me a line. I'm serious, and very much in need. Preferably you know
mod_ssl and OpenSSL extremely well, and even better would be if you have
seen and fixed this problem before.

-- sgl

Steve Lane

Vice President