httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Crawford, Cole" <Cole.Crawf...@paymentech.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ProxyPass not allowed here
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:31:49 GMT
nevermind...answered my own questions but I do have another:

Does anyone know of a good site for LocationMatch regular expressions?

I need to do a LocationMatch for / but not for /foo/

Thanks,
cole

-----Original Message-----
From: Crawford, Cole
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 7:57 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] ProxyPass not allowed here

Why would I get this inside a simple VirtualHost?

conf file can look like:

        <Location /customer/>
        ProxyPass http://172.16.52.120/
        SetEnv force-proxy-request-1.0 1
        SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
        </Location>

I've also tried using just ProxyPass /customer http://foo/customer

If it take this location out, apache starts up fine

Thanks,
Cole

Learn more about Paymentech's payment processing services at www.paymentech.com
THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL.  This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and
confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any
attachments.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.