httpd-users mailing list archives

From Caldwell Sgt Brandon L <caldwel...@mcwl.quantico.usmc.mil>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Can't POST over 500K
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2003 11:30:06 GMT
So no one else has anything suggestions on this?

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldwell Sgt Brandon L
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 7:46 AM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: Can't POST over 500K

	Not sure if this is Apache or PHP, but I'm leaning towards Apache.
I'm using Invision Power Board (also phpBB), and whenever I attempt to
upload a file, I am limited to 500KB files.  I've changed all the setting in
php.ini as well as the settings in each of the respective BB configurations.
The error varies per browser: IE returns page not found; Mozzilla return
"The document has no data."; Konqueror responds with a lost connection.
	 I'm using Apache 2.0.40 with PHP 4 on a RedHat 9.0 server.  Thanks