httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alastair Roy <Alastair....@Express.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Install problems
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 11:13:02 GMT
I am trying to install apache Ver 2.0.47 on Solaris 2.6 I have installed
Binutils, I have run configure but when I try to run make I get the
following errors, anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Alastair Roy

# make

Making all in srclib

Making all in apr

Making all in strings

/bin/ksh /tmp/httpd-2.0.47/srclib/apr/libtool --silent --mode=compile cc -g
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSOLARIS2=6 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -D_REENTRANT
-I../include -I../include/arch/unix -c apr_cpystrn.c && touch apr_cpystrn.lo

"../include/apr_thread_mutex.h", line 138: invalid token: ##

"../include/apr_thread_mutex.h", line 138: undefined or not a type: apr_

"../include/apr_thread_mutex.h", line 138: cannot recover from previous
errors

*** Error code 1

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `apr_cpystrn.lo'

Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.47/srclib/apr/strings

*** Error code 1

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.47/srclib/apr/strings

*** Error code 1

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.47/srclib/apr

*** Error code 1

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.47/srclib

*** Error code 1

make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

--------

<http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/flags_/flags_tn_SouthA_prv.gif>
Alastair Roy
Operations Support
Express Newspapers

Visit Express Newspapers and OK Magazine online picture archive at
http://www.expresspictures.com

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Express Newspapers
and/or privileged material.If you are not the intended recipient
of this message please do not read ,copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender immediately. It should be
noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
Email communications may be monitored

##EXN2000##