httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alastair Roy <Alastair....@Express.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Install problems
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2003 10:51:41 GMT
I am trying to install apache Ver 2.0.47 on Solaris 2.6 I have installed
Binutils, I have run configure but when I try to run make I get the
following errors, anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks in advance
Alastair Roy

# make
Making all in srclib
Making all in apr
Making all in strings
/bin/ksh /tmp/httpd-2.0.47/srclib/apr/libtool --silent --mode=compile cc -g
-DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DSOLARIS2=6 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -D_REENTRANT
-I../include -I../include/arch/unix  -c apr_cpystrn.c && touch
apr_cpystrn.lo
"../include/apr_thread_mutex.h", line 138: invalid token: ##
"../include/apr_thread_mutex.h", line 138: undefined or not a type: apr_
"../include/apr_thread_mutex.h", line 138: cannot recover from previous
errors
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `apr_cpystrn.lo'
Current working directory /tmp/httpd-2.0.47/srclib/apr/strings
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'