httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nils Puhlmann <npuhlm...@westbay.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] footer in apache 1.3.28
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2003 06:02:32 GMT
Nikolaus,
Thanks for the link but that is not what I asked for. SSI are tags that are
added to html pages but not to a conf file. What I need is the ability to
add the footer automatically whether the html page contains the code or
not. I want to force a footer on all pages that are served by the server.

Nils