httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nils Puhlmann <npuhlm...@westbay.net>
Subject [users@httpd] footer in apache 1.3.28
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2003 07:13:02 GMT
Is there a setting or any other way to set a mandatory footer text or icon
for every virtual server?
I would like to show something like a copyright text or a "hosted by" under
every page the server sends out.
any ideas?

Nils Puhlmann <npuhlmann@westbay.net>

- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
Certified Novell Instructor (CNI), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT),
Netscape/Iplanet Solution Expert, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA),
Check Point Certified Security Engineer (CCSE Firewall-1) -

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This
information may be subject to legal, professional or other privilege or may
otherwise be protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. It
must not be disclosed to any person without our authority.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to and must
not disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.