httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Denise Mangano" <Deni...@complusdata.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd](SOLVED) apache starts but can't see web page - urgent
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:11:33 GMT
Very strange - it turned out to be something in the network.  I can't
fully explain it because I am not a network person... But I had to add
the server to my PC's host file???

Martin, I could not try that because I did not install telnet because it
is not secure.  Brain, thanks for the suggestions, but I'm all set.

Thanks for the replies :)
Denise

http://localhost/"?

Brian