httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Denise Mangano" <Deni...@complusdata.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] SOLVED -Errors with make and make install - urgent
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2003 18:37:25 GMT
OK last note on this (promise)... Just wanted to put the answer out
there in case anyone was following the thread and was curious of a
resolution.  I was under the assumption that I did not need the
LoadModule statement since I compiled apache with mod_ssl.  So either
something did not work right when I config'd and compiled causing me to
have to manually enter the info, or you have to do this either way.

I added a LoadModule statement in the httpd.conf file:
   LoadModule ssl_module libexec/libssl.so

I also had to manually configure the SSLCertificateFile, and
SSLCertificateKeyFile directives to point to my cert and key.

Thanks for you help :)
Denise

--with-key=/usr/share/ssl/private/myKey.key