httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Morris <aaronmor...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RE : [users@httpd] SSI problem
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:31:02 GMT

Emmanuel Potvin wrote:
> As I see, this should fix my problem. But I need the mod_ext_filter to do
> that, and I don't find it. I use a windows version of Apache and I don't
> have source code. Do a binary version of the module exists for windows?

The docs above can be used assuming you have Apache2.  If you are using
Apache 1.x, then you are probably SOL on getting SSIs to work with pages
served from Tomcat.  I know I have tried doing this with pages served
from WebSphere (not JSPs, straight HTML pages), but get a 500 error
since the page (or URI) does not exist from Apache's perspective.