httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aurelien DEHAY <aurelien.de...@ext.anpe.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_deflate compression level
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:24:38 GMT
Hello.

We've got a relativly big site running Apache 2.0.44 with mod_deflate
(and, unfortunatly, the Apache's weblogic module).

Regarding the deflate.log file, we notice the compression ratio of a
file (a single file) may vary between request. I'd like to know if this
can be considered normal.

Furthermore, we have a very strange behaviour with some IE 5.5 (the
beginning of the page is downloaded, parsed by IE, but does not finish
to load the page). I suspect this "bug" to be related to the problem above.

Thanks for help.
Regards.
--
Aurélien DEHAY