httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dan McClain <dmccl...@mcclaintechnology.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache2 and Cold Fusion
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:45:42 GMT
Does anyone have a compiled Cold Fusion module available under Win32 that
will allow you to run CF 5 with Apache 2.0.47? I've searched around and
can't find anything. I found an old message in the list archive where
someone said they had one working, but no link was posted to it and the
message was from 2002. If it exists and someone could send it to me,
or point me to it, that would be great. I'm trying to set up an Apache2
installation with mod_deflate, mod_ssl, PHP4, mod_perl2, and CF 5.

--
Dan McClain, President
McClain Technologies, Inc.