httpd-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Stone <cityli...@petmystone.com>
Subject [users@httpd] default error pages are compiled in ???
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 15:20:37 GMT
List fellows:

WinXP, HTTPD 2.0.47. Default Install.

Are the standard error pages compiled in? I have not enabled any of the
ErrorDocument directives that by default are commented out (#...), yet
on the generation of a 403/404 I do get a very basic document:

...shame, shame if you have HTML email turned on...

<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
on this server.</p>
<hr />
<address>Apache Server at [insert denied domain here] Port 8181</address>

I can't find this document anywhere.

Thanks in advance,
Tim