httpd-users mailing list archives

From victor <vic...@outblaze.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] how to force users to a 503 (apache 2)
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:29:32 GMT
I don't think you can do that with apache. the only way I can think of
is to setup squid in front of apache and use the read_time_out option
there to terminate the connection between apache and squid after certain
seconds.

But note, this way end user will run into a timeout error not 503
service unavailable.

Btw, have you turned off keep alive in apache?

Tor.

--
                           Victor