httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ezra <e...@acedsl.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] getting rid of it...
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:42:10 GMT
Hello Todd:
		Where does the iMac store its excutable files.  Also, to start you
execute apachectl or httpd right.  So do a find on these files and
delete them.  I know this doesn't get rid of all the files from Apache,
but its a start.  Also, in what directory did you install Apache.
Darwin is a Unix clone right.  Do a make clean in the directory  where
you installed Apache.

Thank  You
Ezra Taylor