httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Kucej" <ku...@fns.uniba.sk>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2 problem
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2003 08:33:21 GMT
Hello:

Some time ago, I posted here that when I connect to
a directory with many files with Apache 2 (Win32), the
listing is not working well. Different browsers behave
different way, IE makes wild reloads, or breaks the list.
Mozilla also breaks and does not list all the files.
Netscape too has little problems. I though it is a problem
of browsers, but now I tried to install Apache 1.3, and
there is absolutely no problem. All 1,800 files are
perfectly listed without any flaw.

Now I think it might be Apache 2 bug. I'm not informatisict,
so anyone wants to look into that, or report it?

Martin Kucej
Department of Biochemistry
Comenius University
Mlynska dolina CH-1