httpd-users mailing list archives

From "rohit mahajan" <rohit_1...@rediffmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache help
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:06:00 GMT
hi
I am getting problem starting apache 2.0.47 on windows 98SE
system.
i have read the documentation but to no avail.

It gives me this error on startup:

C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\bin>apache.exe
[Mon Aug 25 19:07:02 2003] [crit] (OS 10038)Socket operation on
non-socket: make
_sock: for address 127.0.0.1:80, apr_socket_opt_set:
(SO_KEEPALIVE)
Unable to open logs

**this is worst that there is no error log

I generally use outpost firewall but it is not running even when
there is no firewall.
what does (OS 10038 means). I think it would have been helpfull if
it was explained somewhere.
please help
rohit

rohit_18_m@rediffmail.com

Meet your old school or college friends from
1 Million + database...
Click here to reunite www.batchmates.com/rediff.asp